This is an app that I was requested to make a product design upon when I was applying for a job in 2019.
Thanks for coming on yesterday’s interview. As discussed with you I would want you to do the items below.
- Create Functional Requirement Document based on the scope of work below
- Scope of Work: Client would want a web app tool that will help him manage Bus Schedule on a terminal.
- Terminal is the highest entity and we only have 1 terminal.
- There are many bus companies using the terminal.
- There are many routes being taken per bus company.
- In the terminal they have 4 arrival stops and 6 departure stops
- Ask questions for any misunderstanding on the scope of work.
- Expected output are
- Potential features expected
- Potential Data Model and Dependencies (Can be global view or detailed view)
- Potential workflow and expected screens.
As discussed, I am expecting you to provide me this anytime on
Link to the prototype: https://sketch.cloud/s/JW5Ge/a/8qPA0R/play
I used sketch to make the product prototype.
Please let me know what you think by dropping comments below guys!