This fee is quite high, but in return, partners can take advantage of a large customer base from the Grab ecosystem in general as well as not spending more time, connecting with customers and finding shipper.http://cafebiz.vn/de-ban-hang-tren-grabfood-cac-nha-hang-quan-an-phai-tra-muc-phi-bao-nhieu-20190704173644468.chn
Below points are my thoughts on the previous articles: https://pmlecuong.com/to-sell-fb-on-grabfood-how-much-do-restaurants-and-food-vendors-pay/
This is the future (no more than 5 years)
- 50% of the shop’s orders will come from Grabfood / Now. Discounts pay to Grab/Now, etc. will have to increase to the point where the store only has a very thin profit.
- Small shops will have to narrow the size, move into the alley. Focus on the most essential thing: food quality.
- Appears a force of home-chef/ housewives selling goods on grabfood. For example, Ms Annie (Mai Anh) cooks noodles at a her level 4 house in the alley will be able to compete with the famous beef noodle restaurant outside the front street. Because people care about food and prices, but don’t care about brand or names.
- Guests will not need to think hard
“What’s for lunch”. Grab takes care it all.
- Companies should have a small pantry, staff will order breakfast / lunches through the company account, be invoiced and used with company’s promotion codes. Everyone will be happy
…. and something like that
Let’s see if it happen!